Proposal of final designs

I have finally got to the stage of selecting and creating my refined plate designs. Initially I was going to keep to having 5 designs with the T-rex entering the middle but after discovering the actual prints weren’t the size I anticapted and being given a multiple of each design, I made a 6th plate with all the designs going around the plate like a flower with text surrounding. Although this wasn’t what I planned, it actually worked pretty effectively and once they’ve been fired I will be able to show the final outcomes.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s